We Rember one Who loved Us Well.

We Rember one Who loved Us Well.

Why a blog

Following in the directives of Pope Benedict XVI, I have created this blog to post my weekly bulletin articles. Once this site is up and running, it is my hope that many will find the posts enlightening.

This blog also serves as an on-line archive for bulletin and Faith Enrichment Articles.

Saint John the Baptist Vocations Prayer

in the Year of the Priest

Give thanks to the Lord

Now and forever.

Send your Holy Spirit among us.

Help us to live in the example of Christ.

Bless our homes,

our families and our children.

Bless our Church with faithful leaders –

Priests, religious brothers and sisters, deacons and laity.

Call faithful servants from our community and from our families.

Give us the courage to respond to Your call.

Open my heart to respond to you.

Mary Mother of our Church,

Pray for us.


Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Post-

Following in the directives of Pope Benedict  XVI,  I have created this blog to post my weekly bulletin articles.  Once this site is up and running,  it is my hope that many will find the posts enlightening.